Terms & Conditions
A. REGISTERING A BOOKING
- To register a booking the Registration form should be completed/ signed & returned to us with a minimum deposit of 25% (Twenty Five % of the total cost)
- The booking shall be deemed to be valid only upon receipt of duly filled & signed Registration Form and the advance deposit.
- Once we receive the Registration Form & Deposit, we will start making reservations and get back to you with the updates on all services within 48-72 hours. It may so happen that the desired hotels / flights or any other service may become unavailable at the time of reservation. We will advise you about this in this communication and make best alternate arrangements after your approval without affecting the cost.
- The balance amount to be paid 75 days before the start of the tour.
- No interest shall be payable by us on any deposit, what so ever.
- For certain tours including wildlife safari’s, scanned copy of the first page of the passport of all the travellers may also be required. Your tour consultant will advise you about the same at the time of requirement.
B. OUR LIABILITY
- At Network Tourism & Hospitalities we strive to organise a holiday that lives up to your expectations.
We are Travel Agents & Holiday Organisers only and act as Agents for clients on one hand & for operators of various facilities on the other hand in the best interest of the client/s. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any Airline / Railways / any other services. Although we try our best to arrange and recommend the best services, yet we do not hold any responsibility for the performance of all / any of the services provided by service providers or for any dissatisfaction, delay, accidents, injuries, loss of life, property, document/s & baggage/s, flight / rail delays, reservations, transportation, insurance, cancellations, suspensions or any other eventuality / irregularity and also for any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown of any facility, act of omission and commission. It is understood that client/s shall not bring, make or raise any action, demand or claim in any respect whatsoever against Us, our Employees or Directors or Partners or Proprietor.
- Any Claim or complaint by client/s must be notified in writing to us within 15 days from the end of the tour. No claim would be entertained under any circumstances thereafter.
- In case of of any claim / dispute the courts at New Delhi - India only shall have the jurisdiction.
C. CANCELLATION CHARGES
General Cancellation Charges:
Before 60 working days from commencement of tour : Minimum 10%
Between 59 to 30 days from commencement of tour : Minimum 25%
Between 29 to 15 days from commencement of tour : Minimum 50%
14 days or Less: 100%
Actual Cancellation charges:
We always strive to get the maximum refund possible for our client/s but the actual charges depend
upon the policy of the hotel, transporters, guides and other principals involved in the tour.
Cancellation charges for Peak Period:
For periods such as New Years, Christmas, Fairs & Festivals special cancellation charges shall applicable
as per policies of the concerned principals.
- No refund will be made for any un-utilised or partly utilised services of any nature.
- Any refund due to the client/s on account of cancellation and for changes made in the booking or any other account will take minimum 30 days (Thirty days) to process the refund.
- No partial refund shall be made for unused rooms, meals and other services.
- Any bank / transaction charges occurring in the event of refund will have to be borne by the clients.
E. AMENDMENTS / CUSTOMISATION AFTER CONFIRMING
We understand that client/s can always come up with last minute ideas and request so we are flexible
with making amendments that are deemed possible at the time of request.
We will try our best to accommodate amendment request/s but cannot guarantee the same.
An amendment / customisation fees will be applicable which will be informed to the client/s on the
nature of the amendment / customisation requested.
We strongly recommend in the interest of our client/s that they take a comprehensive Travel Insurance
at their cost covering all risks from their country of origin.
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour / services at all times. In such case we shall be liable to
refund only the amount paid by the client’s without any interest.
- Child with extra Bed will be treated as adult unless mentioned otherwise.
- All Tours / Services are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Company, Government of India,
Reserve Bank of India or such other rules & regulations as may be applicable.
- If the accommodation is not available in the identified / specified hotel/s for particular Tour due to reasons beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the client/s to Hotel/s similar standards. No complaint/s or claim shall be made by the client/s in this respect.
- No other service/s will be provided which are not mentioned in the voucher/s issued by us.
- Rates are subject to change without any notice.
- While all efforts are made to ensure availability / accuracy of the information through our communications or through our Booklet/s, Brochures etc. , we accept no responsibility / liability for any errors or omissions.
- Rate of Exchange will be applicable as per prevailing rate.
On behalf of the above person's, I have studied the proposal, have read and understood the booking
procedure and Terms & Condition & agreed to the price/value communicated separately. I hereby
accept the same and sign in acceptance thereof on my behalf and also on behalf of other person(s).